NEW Western Pro
NEW Western Pro
NEW 7-1/2' Western Pro- Call For Pricing!
NEW 7-1/2' Western Pro Poly- Call For Pricing!
NEW 8' Western Pro- Call For Pricing!
NEW 8' Western Pro Poly- Call For Pricing!
Stake Your Reputation on It
When it comes to your business, taking care of the customers is what it’s all about. Designed for the pros, the WESTERN® PRO-PLOW® has been one of the best-selling straight-blade models for snow plow contractors since its introduction. When they’re counting on you, you can count on the PRO-PLOW.
- 1988-present Chevy Silverado 1500/Tahoe/Suburban 1500
- 1988-present GMC Sierra 1500/Yukon
- 1994-present Ford F-150/Expedition/Bronco
- 1994-present Dodge Ram 1500
- 2007-present Toyota Tundra/Sequoia
- 2004-present Nissan Titan/Armada
- 1992-present Ford F250-550/Excursion
- 1988-present Chevy Silverado 2500/3500/Suburban 2500
- 1988-present GMC Sierra 2500/3500
- 1990-present Chevy/GMC C4500/5500/Kodiak/TopKick
- 1994-present Dodge Ram 2500/3500
- 2008-present Dodge Ram 4500/5500
- 2008-present Sterling Bullet 4500/5500
- 2008-present Isuzu NPR
- 1998-present Mitsubishi FG
- 2011-present International TerraStar 4X2/4X4
All Western plows come with all necessary truck parts, installation, 2-year factory warranty and Boondocker Service Discount. Shipping is available for extra.
ACCESSORIES FOR THIS PLOW
Available for various models, this edge makes quick work of clearing snow away from garage or overhead doors and other tight areas. Easy, bolt-on installation for both steel and poly blades. (MVP 3™ back drag edge is not compatable with curb guard or shoe kits.)
Attach these wheels to your plow blade for easy maneuvering on any hard surface. These wheels simplify blade positioning for easier hook-up. Dolly wheels are standard on HEAVYWEIGHT plows. Available for UniMount® and UltraMount® plows.
This heavy-duty poly snow deflector is curved to improve snow containment and Roll-Action™. It’s constructed of high density polyethylene material and vacuum formed with integral ribs to ensure structural integrity. Available in 7-1/2' and 9' widths to fit 7-1/2', 8', 8-1/2', and 9' steel blades. Each deflector includes clamping bars and curl braces. Fits MIDWEIGHT, PRO and PRO PLUS models.
Whether you plow snow with a small pickup or a class-8 highway truck with a wing blade, Timbren Industries has a Suspension Enhancement System (SES) kit designed to provide safety and stability under the toughest conditions.
Timbren has proven to be reliable even in areas where the heaviest snowfalls occur. Timbren SES products are specified by municipal, state and highway departments for all snow removal equipment.
SES products are designed and tested in Canada.