NEW Fisher Homesteader
NEW Fisher Homesteader
6'8" Fisher Homesteader- Call For Pricing!
7'4" Fisher Homesteader- Call For Pricing!
Your Driveway. Your Snow Plow.
Grab a coffee, hop in and turn up the heat. No more struggling in the cold with a heavy snow blower. Now you can clear your driveway the easy way – when you want, and how you want – with the FISHER® Homesteader personal plow.
6'8" Homesteader fits:
- 2004-present GMC Canyon/Chevy Colorado
- 1995-2004 Chevy Blazer/S10 and GMC Jimmy/Sonoma
- 2002-present GMC Envoy/Chevy Trailblazer
- 96-present Ford Ranger/Explorer
- 96-present Mazda B3000/B4000
- 2007-present Ford Sport Trac
- 2004-Present Dodge Dakota/Durango
- 1995-present Toyota Tacoma
- 2005-present Nissan Frontier
- 1997-present Jeep Wrangler
- 2005-present Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 2002-present Jeep Liberty
7'4" Fisher Homesteader fits:
- 1997-present Ford F150
- 1999-present Chevy/GMC 1500
- 2006-present Dodge Ram 1500
- 2000-present Toyota Tundra/Sequoia
- 2004-present Nissan Titan/Armada
All Fisher Homesteader plows come with all necessary truck parts, installation, 1-year factory warranty and Boondocker Service Discount. Shipping is available for extra.
ACCESSORIES FOR THIS PLOW
For use on your Homesteader or Suburbanite plow where surfaces are rocky and/or abrasive. This will extend the life of the cutting edge.
Upgrade your old dim plow lights with these! Works with any 3-plug Fisher, Western, Blizzard, or SnowEx plows as well as any new 2-plug Fleet Flex Fisher, Western, Blizzard, and SnowEx plows. These new designed Intensifier/Nighthawk lights feature:
- The state-of-the-art reflector optics provide a smooth wide beam pattern that illuminates the entire plowing surface.
- Uses a 1,500 hour, H13, long-life headlamp bulb
- Lens is adhesive bonded to the reflector and the reflector is adhesive bonded to the housing, sealing out water that could potentially freeze and damage the assembly.
- STANDARD on all new Fisher, Western, Blizzard and SnowEx plows (Except Homesteader, Suburbanite, and Blizzard Sport Utility)
Whether you plow snow with a small pickup or a class-8 highway truck with a wing blade, Timbren Industries has a Suspension Enhancement System (SES) kit designed to provide safety and stability under the toughest conditions.
Timbren has proven to be reliable even in areas where the heaviest snowfalls occur. Timbren SES products are specified by municipal, state and highway departments for all snow removal equipment.
SES products are designed and tested in Canada.