Overheating Problem? Plow Flowmaster Solves That!
These air deflectors are specially designed to stop engine and transmission overheating when a snowplow is installed on a GMC, Dodge, Ford, Chevy, Jeep, or any other truck. The patented technology will allow you to drive your truck at normal speeds, with the plow in a standard position without overheating the engine or transmission.
Traveling Without PlowFlowmaster
What good is a cooling system if it can't get any cool air?
Traveling With PlowFlowmaster
Drive around worry-free now that your cooling system has the air it needs to work properly. You, your truck and your wallet will all be glad you added this sleek and simple plow accessory.
- Universal Air Deflector for 8' And Under Straight Snow Plows.
- Includes Shield, Mounting Brackets, Hardware, and Installation Guide
- High Density Powder Coating OR Stainless Steel
- Universal Air Deflector for 7'-10' Straight Blade Plow and All Size V-Plows.
- Includes 2 Shields, Mounting Brackets, Hardware, and Installation Guide
- High Density Powder Coat OR Stainless Steel