NEW Western Wideout
NEW Western Wideout
NEW 8-10' Western Wideout- Call For Pricing!
There’s a Reason It’s Up to 30% More Efficient
Get an 8’ blade, a 10’ blade, an 8’10” scoop/pusher blade or a windrowing machine all at the touch of a button. The WESTERN® WIDE-OUT™ adjustable-wing snow plow hydraulically transforms to move more snow, no matter what the condition. Up to 30% more. It’s the ultimate in Contractor Grade performance.
- 1988-present Chevy Silverado 1500/Tahoe/Suburban 1500
- 1988-present GMC Sierra 1500/Yukon
- 1994-present Ford F-150/Expedition/Bronco
- 1994-present Dodge Ram 1500
- 2007-present Toyota Tundra/Sequoia
- 2004-present Nissan Titan/Armada
- 1992-present Ford F250-550/Excursion
- 1988-present Chevy Silverado 2500/3500/Suburban 2500
- 1988-present GMC Sierra 2500/3500
- 1990-present Chevy/GMC C4500/5500/Kodiak/TopKick
- 1994-present Dodge Ram 2500/3500
- 2008-present Dodge Ram 4500/5500
- 2008-present Sterling Bullet 4500/5500
- 2008-present Isuzu NPR
- 1998-present Mitsubishi FG
- 2011-present International TerraStar 4X2/4X4
All Western plows come with all necessary truck parts, installation, 2-year factory warranty and Boondocker Service Discount. Shipping is available for extra.
ACCESSORIES FOR THIS PLOW
Available for various models, this edge makes quick work of clearing snow away from garage or overhead doors and other tight areas. Easy, bolt-on installation for both steel and poly blades. (MVP 3™ back drag edge is not compatable with curb guard or shoe kits.)
Whether you plow snow with a small pickup or a class-8 highway truck with a wing blade, Timbren Industries has a Suspension Enhancement System (SES) kit designed to provide safety and stability under the toughest conditions.
Timbren has proven to be reliable even in areas where the heaviest snowfalls occur. Timbren SES products are specified by municipal, state and highway departments for all snow removal equipment.
SES products are designed and tested in Canada.