NEW Western MVP Plus
NEW Western MVP Plus
NEW 7-1/2' Western MVP Plus Mild Steel- Call For Pricing!
NEW 8-1/2' Western MVP Plus Mild Steel- Call For Pricing!
NEW 8-1/2' Western MVP Plus Poly- Call For Pricing!
NEW 9-1/2' Western MVP Plus Mild Steel- Call For Pricing!
NEW 9-1/2' Western MVP Plus Poly- Call For Pricing!
Push More Snow in Less Time
When it’s 5:00 a.m. and you’ve still got three more lots to plow, you’ll appreciate the speed and efficiency of an MVP PLUS™.
- 1988-present Chevy Silverado 1500/Tahoe/Suburban 1500
- 1988-present GMC Sierra 1500/Yukon
- 1994-present Ford F-150/Expedition/Bronco
- 1994-present Dodge Ram 1500
- 2007-present Toyota Tundra/Sequoia
- 2004-present Nissan Titan/Armada
- 1992-present Ford F250-550/Excursion
- 1988-present Chevy Silverado 2500/3500/Suburban 2500
- 1988-present GMC Sierra 2500/3500
- 1990-present Chevy/GMC C4500/5500/Kodiak/TopKick
- 1994-present Dodge Ram 2500/3500
- 2008-present Dodge Ram 4500/5500
- 2008-present Sterling Bullet 4500/5500
- 2008-present Isuzu NPR
- 1998-present Mitsubishi FG
- 2011-present International TerraStar 4X2/4X4
All Western plows come with all necessary truck parts, installation, 2-year factory warranty and Boondocker Service Discount. Shipping is available for extra.
ACCESSORIES FOR THIS PLOW
Available for various models, this edge makes quick work of clearing snow away from garage or overhead doors and other tight areas. Easy, bolt-on installation for both steel and poly blades. (MVP 3™ back drag edge is not compatable with curb guard or shoe kits.)
Available for the PRO PLUS®, MVP PLUS™ and MVP 3™ lines of WESTERN® plows, these optional wings add up to 30% more carrying capacity. No installation required—single pin design means quick and easy attach/detach.
Whether you plow snow with a small pickup or a class-8 highway truck with a wing blade, Timbren Industries has a Suspension Enhancement System (SES) kit designed to provide safety and stability under the toughest conditions.
Timbren has proven to be reliable even in areas where the heaviest snowfalls occur. Timbren SES products are specified by municipal, state and highway departments for all snow removal equipment.
SES products are designed and tested in Canada.